Since I don't actively participate in social media, this is my way of sharing and documenting publicly what I've been up to.
Last updated 2020-08-26.
🎯 Currently I'm focusing on:
- Staying safe and away from crowds first and foremost
- Getting back into yoga daily again now that the days are not so cold temperature-wise
- Journalling daily, use to be a chore, now a habit!
- Hour of spending time in the sun daily to offset staying home
- Working my way through freeCodeCamp's certifications to beat that imposter syndrome
- A freelance Frontend Developer contract I just picked up. Super excited!
- Woodworking for framing
- Resin and silicone casting for custom keycap creation
- Gardening for the upcoming Spring season
- Dev.to feed
- Starting the Discworld Series 😱
- The Hidden Life of Trees: What They Feel, How They Communicate – Discoveries from a Secret World
- Phosphorescence: On Awe, Wonder and Things That Sustain You When the World Goes Dark
- The Courage to Be Disliked: How to Free Yourself, Change your Life and Achieve Real Happiness
- The Little Book of Hygge: The Danish Way to Live Well
- Critical Role, campaign 2
- F1 2020 races
- The Legend of Korra (rewatch), season 4
- To Boldly Watch Podcast
- Syntax Podcast
- All of Max Richter's works, great music to listen to while reading or studying
- Dirt Rally 2.0, addicted, full stop.
- Shop Heroes, theorycrafting and number crunching